OPDEPLUS S-M-L-XL, BF1 BF2 BF3
A product suitable for all applications and all types of motors. Three types of cooling: traditional air cooling, water cooling for maximum efficiency, gas cooling for compressor applications.
- Control unit: the standard vector control (FOC) is enriched by a series of algorithms that optimize the operation of the drive-in combination with any motor available on the market today, fully exploiting the torque with dedicated routines and over an extended speed range (reduction of magnetic flux). Sensorless control solutions for permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs), synchronous reluctance motors (SynRM), and induction motors (IM) are also available.
- User-friendliness: specific self-calibration routines, specifically designed and differentiated to identify the electromechanical parameters of PMSM/IM/SynRM motors, can be recalled to facilitate drive commissioning.
- Fieldbus: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP-IP, CanOpen, Profibus DP, EtherCAT (ET1100 board, NetX90), Profinet (TPS1 board), EthernetIP (NetX90).
- Feedbacks – Sensor feedback 1: (Default motor control): Resolver (direct decode), HiRes resolver (AD2s1210), Hiperface (ST/MT), SinCos Incremental, SinCos Absolute, Every rotary EnDat 01/02/21/22 (with automatic parameters recognition) ST/MT, Every linear EnDat 01/02/21/22 (with automatic parameters recognition) ST/M, Biss-B/Biss-C (ST/MT), Tamagawa (ST/MT), TLL, TLL + Hall, Hiperface DSL (ST/MT)
- Feedbacks – Sensor feedback 2: Resolver (direct decode), HiRes resolver (AD2s1210), SinCos Incremental, SinCos Absolute, Every rotary EnDat 01/02/21/22 (with automatic parameters recognition) ST/MT, Every linear EnDat 01/02/21/22 (with automatic parameters recognition) ST/MT Biss-B/Biss-C (ST/MT), Tamagawa (ST/MT), TLL, TLL + Hall, Hiperface DSL (ST/MT)
- Connectivity/Supervision: Modbus RS485, Modbus TCP-IP
- SW advanced applications: the drive offers the user the possibility of accessing a complete catalogue of applications written in IEC 61131.3 language for industrial automation, easy to execute and install, which quickly configure the drive for operation as electrical axis, pressure/flow rate controller, positioner (also interpolated), servo-diameter, spindle indexing, rotary and linear cutting.
- Backward compatibility: the possibility of installing the drive-in older systems is always possible in automations where interfacing via Simulated Encoder is required and/or where modern fieldbuses are missing (e.g. using high resolution analogue inputs, frequency input).
- Supervision: full access to all configuration parameters is offered by the OPDexplorerPlus tool, which integrates specific utilities for diagnostics, monitoring, I/O configuration, integrated oscilloscope (4 traces, advanced triggers, etc.), quick wizard, etc.
- Type S - CURRENT 1A / 3A / 7A / 12A
- Type M - CURRENT 15A/22A
- Type L - CURRENT 32A
- Type XL - CURRENT 40A / 48A /60 A
- Type BF1 - CURRENT 70A / 90A /110A / 150A
- Type BF2 - CURRENT 175A / 220A /250A
- Type BF3 - CURRENT 310A / 370A / 460A / 510A